martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

...are Indonesian the best people in the world?

During my experience in this country, the more I am knowing more people, the more I am more and more amazed about this population!
Lia, Abhu, Ritalie, Evelyn, Inda, Pur, Yaya, Brecs, Yudha... From West to East Java so far, all of them showed me how human being can behave without any other intention than living according to their religion, with their principles. Trusting in people from the beginning, offering everything they have, without especting anything!.
Without knowing the slightest, they came to pick me up to airport, train stations, buses... they drove me with their bikes, spent their time listening to me, and showing me their cities, their culture, their families...their opened lives. Giving me advices, offering me their coffee, their food, their houses (more or less humble...), worrying about my health, interests, about my country...
I had the chance to tell all of them how glad i am of having known them, but i write this lines for the people than never have been here and never will come because of the news could arrive to our tv´s, and make them think its a dangerous country, cold or distant people...

thanks guys... do not ever change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario